November 7, 2020
On November 7th from 9 am until 3 pm, All Saints' grounds will be host to outside vendors selling a variety of wares. Pinder Hall will host gently new and used items of holiday decor and a pre-lit tree lot! Masks are required for entry in to Pinder Hall.
Vendors will be located on our grounds outside of Pinder Hall.
1.Judy Grandstaff - hand made face masks; scarves; and craft items
2. Becky Porter - hand made hats, scarves and jewelry
3. Carol Murphy - hand hats, scarves, and jewelry
4. Monchea Turner - hand made shay butter; sugar scrubs
5. David Williams - Farmer Dave's Market , peanuts
6. Pam Clapp - Tupperware
7. Monica Sturniolo - hat, scarves and earrings
8. Boy Scout Cub Pack 62 - Popcorn
9. Juliet Rickman - Color Street Dry Nail Polish
Masks are required for entry in to Pinder Hall. Unfortunately, COVID - 19 prevents holding our Annual Holiday Bake Sale. However, we WILL be selling the famous "Cookies in a Jar" AND Buddy's Hot and Frozen Brunswick Stew will be sold on sight with a few additional food and drink items. All proceeds from the Holiday Mart benefit All Saints' Outreach Programs! All Saints’ is located at 1969 Woodside Ln, Virginia Beach, VA 23454